4 Jan 2012

rainbows~

If I never see another rainbow,
If I never touch another rose,
If I never stand on the ocean shores,
I truly know I've been blessed.
For you are my rainbow, my rose, and my
ocean.
With each passing heartbeat,
With every breath I take,
I savor every moment as my last.
And if its to be my last,
I truly would say I was lucky,
For I have seen an angel.
You came to me out of the night,
Only to walk past my barriers.
To reach my heart which  I protected so well.
With grace, charm, caring, and understanding,    
You looked past my angry soul,
To see a man behind a mask.
Someone pretending to be happy,
but was not.
So if I never see another rainbow,
If I never touch another rose,
If this is my last breath I were to take,
I wish to thank you,
For sharing your life with me.
I wish to say,  I Love you.

No comments:

Klik jap..tgk la.. awesome kot!!